Canada Pacific Blue Canada Goose Parkas Mountaineer Jacket Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Black Friday 2068M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fully seam-sealed construction for added protection in wet weather
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood and upper front body add visibility in low light
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® closures, while recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction keeps sleeves in place during active use
- Hem is longer in the back for added protection and features an interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Double placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: media pocket with zipper closure and headphone access, lower mesh drop-in pocket designed to hold a water bottle
No FurLearn More
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck DownLearn More
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
A laminated 2L hard shell with stretch functionality that is ideal for high altitude performance. En savoir plus sur Iso-Peak-2L
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.